IARP Professional Member Benefits
Of loving service to the Reiki community and now in our eighteenth year, IARP supports Reiki Practitioners and Master Teachers worldwide. IARP Registered Members are recognized as attaining the highest standards of professionalism and service within Reiki. The International Association of Reiki Professionals provides great benefits for members and we look forward to being of service to you.
You may join IARP with Professional Membership and become a Registered Member if you are a Reiki Practitioner or Master Teacher of any country.
IARP Professional Membership Benefits include:
- Professional Recognition as an IARP Registered Reiki Professional
- Recognizing you as attaining the highest standards within Reiki and your ongoing commitment
to professionalism, growth, and dedication and honored service to your clients and students
- Official IARP Membership Certificate
- For your office wall sent by mail
- IARP Wallet Card
- Sent by mail in your Member Packet
- The Reiki Times
- Quarterly online magazine for IARP Members and Subscribers
- Reiki Job Board - If we receive requests for any employment or Reiki opportunities in your area
we will email you to let you know so that you may apply directly
- In addition to referrals for Reiki classes or sessions, IARP also acts as a Speaker's Bureau
for organizations and refer IARP members when we receive requests for speakers
- Online Referrals Listing at the IARP web site
- Recognizing you as a Registered Reiki Professional Member in good standing.
Those interested in your services or classes can find you easily and directly.
- Business Cards
- 250 professional business cards (small shipping cost applies)
- Referrals Listing Discount
- IARP is pleased to partner with Wellness Finder so that you may enjoy the maximum
exposure and referrals for all of your services and classes. As an IARP member you receive
a $35 discount on your first year listing at Wellness-Finder.org! Your basic listing for a full year
is only $10 instead of $45! Wellness Finder covers many services for wide exposure.
- Certificate Service Program for Reiki Master Teachers
- Official Reiki certificates for your students in your choice of style and color.
See Certificate Service Program page for details and costs.
- Access to optional Reiki Liability Insurance programs
- Available to Professional Members, multiple plans to choose from, covers you if you practice
or teach, follows where you practice/teach, and covers many additional related modalities.
Available for Canada and USA residents. See Reiki Liability Insurance for details and plan costs.
- Low-cost Legal Documents and Business Formation
–Save with access to low-cost legal documents and services to help set-up your business,
incorporate, start your LLC, trademark and more
- Publicity for our members and for your professional services
- Member Resources
- Sample forms for your practice and helpful articles
- Member Discounts
– IARP Members receive special discounts on car rentals, educational discounts,
- Reiki Research and Abstracts
- Know that your voice is counted in the Reiki community
- The internal reward of helping the community to work together
- for the benefit of the community
- Merchant Solutions - Accept credit cards for your practice
- Multiple plans to suit your needs whether you are an individual practitioner, very part-time,
small business or medium to large business.
- Discounts on Accounting Software to help manage your practice or business
- IARP Members receive up to a 40% discount on QuickBooks Accounting Software
(up to a $120 value!)
- Discount on Payroll accounting software
- and more!
IARP works independently for you!
IARP works for you to provide benefits and tools to help you succeed as an independent Reiki practitioner or teacher. We are an independent association committed to providing you with the highest quality programs and resources. Our interests are with you and our mission is to help you succeed in your beneficial and compassionate work in the world.
Benefits subject to change without notice. Please see the IARP web site at any time for a list of current benefits